We’re looking for an experienced Solidity Developer to join our team as we embark on a mission to introduce a brand new DeFi product. You’ll be working on a groundbreaking and ambitious project that aims to enable direct investments for crypto investors into public and private infrastructure projects.
You will use Solidity language to develop smart contracts deployed in the public Ethereum blockchain. The candidate should be based in Barcelona or Helsinki, be proficient in their use of the English language and have a very keen interest in the web 3, crypto and DeFi space.
TX – Tomorrow Explored is an advisory and software development company specialising in the application of blockchain technology and decentralised data. We're making technologies of tomorrow accessible for clients today. Our goal is to develop solutions that truly empower industries, organisations and people by unlocking the value of data.
Some examples of what you’ll do in the role:
- You’ll translate requirements from architects and product managers into functional code
- You’ll build smart contracts in Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain using test driven methodologies
- You’ll perform continuous research on emerging capabilities in this fast-growing area and identify where and how new capabilities can be applied
- You’ll contribute to an internal knowledge base on best practices
- You have a passion for cryptocurrency and are up-to-date on the latest developments in the web3, crypto and DeFi ecosystem
- At Least 3 years of related work experience in application development in security critical software
- Development experience with Ethereum in Solidity
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You work well with a multidisciplinary, distributed team, managing your work effectively in a remote work setting.
- You’re excited by the thought of joining a small but fast growing company and are prepared to be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space.
What we offer
- Work with a highly skilled team at the forefront of technology
- Work on a truly ambitious and groundbreaking project
- Flexible working culture
- Remote work, but you will have a small team in Barcelona and opportunity to visit our Helsinki HQ and the UAE
- Culture where we think big, appreciate each other and support each team member to succeed and grow
- Private health insurance
- Phone benefit
Our culture and teamship are the foundations of the company. The company pocket guide sets out the values and aims defined by the team. It encapsulates the behaviours of a winning team on a clearly defined mission, which we describe as "Our Everest". Our Everest is the 5 year target created by the team, not the leaders.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got Ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the World.
We're open to everyone.
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity.