We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our team as we embark on a mission to introduce a brand new DeFi product. You’ll be working on a groundbreaking and ambitious project that aims to enable direct investments for crypto investors into real world infrastructure projects.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing and will drive strategic initiatives across the project’s community platforms. As an online community builder, your mission will be to foster the creation of a strong community across the project’s platforms and your contribution will be pivotal to the growth of the project’s brand and ecosystem of lenders and borrowers.
To succeed in this role, you should be a flawless communicator and proficient in your use of the English language. You should possess a good knowledge of the decentralized finance space, including various types of DeFi protocols & products, wallets, and other relevant technologies. You should also have previous experience of community management in the Web 3.0, crypto and DeFi space. The position is remote, so we accept applications from contractors / autonomous workers, but we actively encourage applications from Barcelona and Helsinki.
TX – Tomorrow Explored is an advisory and software development company specialising in the application of blockchain technology and decentralised data. We're making technologies of tomorrow accessible for clients today. Our goal is to develop solutions that truly empower industries, organisations and people by unlocking the value of data.
Some examples of what you’ll do in the role:
- You’ll be in charge of building an engaged community across our community platforms. Your role will be pivotal in creating the foundations of our community and its culture early on in the project.
- You’ll work with our Head of Marketing and leadership team to develop and execute a community strategy.
- You will own, manage and moderate each of the project’s community accounts (Discord, Telegram, Reddit).
- You’ll facilitate a seamless onboarding process for DeFi lenders to access and use our technology platform.
- You’ll create educational and onboarding content and updates for the community and ensure that information is easily accessible to the community on our website.
- You’ll contribute to our marketing and communications calendar and work together with our Social Media Manager to engage with the community on social channels like Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Facebook and Youtube.
- You’ll monitor and engage with key influencers, important social groups, and everyday users who mention our project on social and community channels, identifying innovative ideas for engagement.
- You’ll keep up to date on the latest trends and best practices in community management, suggesting new channels and tactics that you discover.
- You’ll work with the Head of Marketing to set up metrics, collect data and report on the project’s achievements and growth across community channels.
- You’ll relay feedback from the community to the team as a community advocate.
- You’ll work with the leadership team to grow the community management team and onboard new community managers as the project evolves.
- You have a demonstrated track record of managing and growing active communities professionally, with 5+ years of experience within online community management in a crypto or blockchain project.
- You have a passion for Web 3.0 and you have good knowledge of the solutions and protocols available in the decentralized finance space. You’re up-to-date on the latest developments in the Web 3.0, crypto and DeFi ecosystem.
- You’re deeply familiar with community and social channels, platforms and tools.
- You engage with people in a timely and friendly manner in any arising situations to ensure a high-class user experience for community members.
- You’re a great communicator and fluent in English both in writing and conversation, and can convey details with clarity and coherence.
- You work well with a multidisciplinary, distributed team, managing your work effectively in a remote work setting.
- You’re excited by the thought of joining a small but fast growing company and are prepared to be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space.
- You have a flair for creating effective and user-friendly content.
- Not required, but the suitable candidate might have a bachelor level degree in finance or another relevant field, such as marketing, English language, communications or technology.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly skilled team at the forefront of technology.
- Work on a truly ambitious and groundbreaking project.
- Flexible working culture and remote work. You may occasionally get the opportunity to visit our teams in Switzerland, Helsinki HQ, Barcelona and UAE.
- Culture where we aim high and set each other up for success.
- Private health insurance and phone benefit (applicable only to hired employees).
Our culture and teamship are the foundations of the company. The company pocket guide sets out the values and aims defined by the team. It encapsulates the behaviours of a winning team on a clearly defined mission, which we describe as "Our Everest". Our Everest is the 5 year target created by the team, not the leaders.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got Ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the World.
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity, and we’re open to everyone.
Interviews for this position will commence in August.