We’re looking for an Outreach Manager to join our team as we embark on a mission to introduce a brand new DeFi product. You’ll be working on a groundbreaking and ambitious project that aims to enable direct investments for crypto investors into real world infrastructure projects.
As the project’s Outreach Manager you’ll be a born networker and promoter and build deep connections with your audience through your captivating presentation style. You will play a crucial role in communicating our technology to the DeFi community. You’ll also be a well connected, respected and established professional in the DeFi industry and should be a real self starter that is prepared to work independently and remotely. The position is remote, so we will accept applications from contractors / autonomous workers, but we actively encourage applications from Barcelona and Helsinki.
TX – Tomorrow Explored is an advisory and software development company specialising in the application of blockchain technology and decentralised data. We're making technologies of tomorrow accessible for clients today. Our goal is to develop solutions that truly empower industries, organisations and people by unlocking the value of data.
Some examples of what you’ll do in the role:
- You’ll be a voice for the technology, promoting our solution and engaging with the DeFi community on various platforms.
- You’ll actively attend, network and present / pitch our technology at major DeFi events.
- You’ll plan and facilitate networking campaigns and events, such as Clubhouse events.
- You’ll come up with creative ways to drive engagement within our target audience and community or to find out their needs and wants through research.
- You’ll craft captivating project presentation materials and contribute to content such as blogs, opinion pieces, videos and podcasts.
- You’ll work closely with and support the other members of the marketing team (Head of Marketing, Community Manager, Comms & PR Lead, Social Media Manager).
- You have a demonstrated track record in an outreach role within the DeFi industry, with between 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You know the DeFi audience and you’ve established contacts within the DeFi, finance, or technology sector.
- You have a passion for Web 3.0 and you understand beyond the basics of blockchain technologies. You’re up-to-date on the latest developments in the Web 3.0, crypto and DeFi ecosystem.
- You’re adept at speaking the language of crypto and DeFi and you’re a natural networker.
- You’re passionate about learning and understanding new markets and opportunities to grow a brand.
- You’re a great communicator and fluent in English both in writing and conversation, and can convey details with clarity and coherence.
- You work well with a multidisciplinary, distributed team, managing your work effectively in a remote work setting.
- You’re excited by the thought of joining a small but fast growing company and are prepared to be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space.
- You preferably have a bachelor level degree in a relevant field, such as marketing, communications or technology.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly skilled team at the forefront of technology.
- Work on a truly ambitious and groundbreaking project.
- Flexible working culture and remote work. You may occasionally get the. opportunity to visit our teams in Switzerland, Helsinki HQ, Barcelona and UAE.
- Culture where we aim high and set each other up for success.
- Private health insurance and phone benefit (applicable only to hired employees).
Our culture and teamship are the foundations of the company. The company pocket guide sets out the values and aims defined by the team. It encapsulates the behaviours of a winning team on a clearly defined mission, which we describe as "Our Everest". Our Everest is the 5 year target created by the team, not the leaders.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got Ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the World.
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity, and we’re open to everyone.
Interviews for this position will commence in August.