We’re looking for a digital designer to work with us in designing decentralized solutions and supporting our marketing efforts. You'll be working with passionate, sharp minds to create and promote ambitious solutions that have the potential to change the world.
TX – Tomorrow Explored is an advisory and software development company specialising in application of blockchain technology and decentralized data. We're making technologies of tomorrow accessible for clients today. Our goal is to develop solutions that truly empower industries, organisations and people.
This position is part-time with the opportunity to convert to full-time later on. The work can be done remotely, and we welcome applications from contractors / autonomous workers. We encourage applications from Barcelona and Helsinki where our teams are mainly based so that we can meet you!
About the job
- Depending on your skills and experience within digital design, you might support us in the following ways:
- Working with a multidisciplinary team of developers, strategists and designers to solve challenges and build digital solutions in our projects
- Designing user experiences and interfaces based on business goals, working iteratively and validating designs with prototypes and user testing
- Working in projects ranging from grants funded by EU or foundations to projects with Fortune500 companies, NGOs, and startups
- Working in our groundbreaking and ambitious project that aims to enable direct investments for crypto investors into real world infrastructure projects
- Creating visual designs to support marketing campaigns in collaboration with our marketing team
What we're looking for
- You can show a portfolio of work demonstrating 5+ years experience in your field of digital design (e.g. UX, UI, visual design), as a freelancer or for example in a digital agency or startup.
- You produce high quality results with utmost attention to detail.
- You’re experienced in designing for various use cases in the digital landscape.
- You have an eye for visual design, branding and how to showcase concepts aesthetically for marketing.
- You’re able to communicate ideas, design choices and concepts clearly.
- You work well with a multidisciplinary, distributed team, and we can rely on you to deliver and meet deadlines.
- You’re passionate about great design and you have an interest in sharing your knowledge and expertise.
- You're familiar with widely used design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop and Illustrator, and you can recommend the best-of-the-breed tools into collaborative use for our team.
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English.
- Other skills like HTML/CSS, motion graphics or animation are a bonus, but not mandatory. Let us know what you can do!
What we offer
- Work in interesting projects at the forefront of technology together with a highly skilled team
- Remote work, but you may have the opportunity to visit our Helsinki HQ and team in Barcelona
- Culture where we think big, appreciate each other and support each team member to succeed and grow
We are a growing team of 20+ people with our head office in Helsinki and additional co-workers and contributors working remotely from Barcelona and other locations in Europe, US, Asia and Australia.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the world.
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity.