Front-end / React / JS / TS developer
Streamr Product Development · Helsinki, Zug Hybrid Remote
Great opportunity for an already experienced professional to join our team of untamed international unicorns. Together we are developing something that can truly change the world.
We’re looking for a Front-end / React / JS / TS developer to join our team in a full-time role on our Streamr project. The project develops a decentralized real-time data network where users create, share and consume data streams on an open, scalable P2P protocol with powerful tools for data monetization.
- You are experienced front-end developer and have understanding and knowhow on key technologies that go with the area
- You have designed and/or developed lean and responsive web applications that work an a variety of browsers and devices
- You know what Web 3.0, Crypto and DeFi means and have perhaps worked on those previously
- You have skills in React / JS / TS / Node.js / GraphQL
- You may be familiar with Solidity, Ethereum, Blockchains and Crypto wallets
- Your strengths include problem solving, teamwork, independence and critical thinking
- You can work as part of a team where members come from various cultures and backgrounds and can be located in different locations globally
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Meaningful important work with a great team using state of the art tools and technologies developing something that can have true positive impact worldwide
- Culture where we are aim to support each other to become best versions of ourselves and achieve something meaningful together during this journey
We would prefer you to work in the Helsinki metropolitan area at our Helsinki Office located in Kaisaniemi (100m from the main railway station). We are a growing team of 25+ people and our head office is located in Switzerland, in your team in Helsinki we have 6 colleagues waiting to meet you. Co-workers and contributors are working remotely from different locations around the globe, so in case you are interested but do not have a possibility to work at Helsinki or Zug we should have a talk anyway as we are Flexible Remote.