We’re looking for a Smart Contract / Solidity / JS / TS developer to join our team in a full-time role on our Streamr project. The project develops a decentralized real-time data network where users and create, share and consume data streams on an open, scalable P2P protocol with powerful tools for data monetization.
- You are experienced Smart Contract / Solidity developer and have understanding and knowhow on key technologies that go with the area
- You have skills in Solidity, Ethereum, Blockchains and Crypto wallets
- You know what Web 3.0, Crypto and DeFi means and have perhaps worked on those previously
- You may be familiar with in React / JS / TS / Node.js / GraphQL
- Your strengths include problem solving, teamwork, independence and critical thinking
- You can work as part of a team where members come from various cultures and backgrounds and can be located in different locations globally
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Meaningful important work with a great team using state of the art tools and technologies developing something that can have true positive impact worldwide
- Culture where we are aim to support each other to become best versions of ourselves and achieve something meaningful together while on this journey
We are a growing team of 25+ people and our head office is located in Switzerland. Co-workers and contributors working remotely from different locations around the globe. You could join us at our Helsinki or Zug office. Or you can work from where ever you are located at currently as we are Flexible Remote.