We are making technologies of tomorrow accessible today. Through application of the Streamr technology stack, we are creating a new data economy. Our goal is to develop solutions that truly empower industries, organisations and people by unlocking the value of data.
TX is an advisory and software development company specialising in the application of blockchain technology and decentralized data. Based in the heart of Helsinki City Centre, TX offers a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company, with exposure to a large number of different industries including mobility, manufacturing, supply chain, health and education. As an international company our work takes us far and wide to more exotic places such as the Philippines and Thailand.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join our team. The candidate we are looking for should be willing to relocate to Helsinki or Barcelona and be proficient in their use of the English language. The full stack java developer will play a key role in our major projects assisting to deploy customised instances of the Streamr technology stack and developing new data drive Dapps.
More specific requirements are listed below:
- Minimum 3 years experience of Server-side Java (SSJ).
- Experience working in an Agile development approach.
- Understanding of React frontend (no need to be able to do pixel perfect fronts).
- Willing to travel when required.
Nice to have
- Understanding of the Blockchain ecosystem and hands-on experience of Blockchain development.
- Experience with real-time data and IoT.
- Experience using Docker.
- Experience using Grails framework.
- Experience using NodeJs.
Why you’ll love being a part of TX
- Training and development comes first. We proactively invest time in developing our staff with weekly training sessions.
- With our technology well suited to so many industries you will be continually challenged with new use cases for deploying the technology.
- Work life balance is important and something we strongly support.
- We’re a company that truly values a 1-Team approach.
Our culture and teamship are the foundations of the company. The company pocket guide sets out the values and aims defined by the team. It encapsulates the behaviours of a winning team on a clearly defined mission, which we describe as “Our Everest”. Our Everest is the 5 year target created by the team, not the leaders.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got Ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the World.
We’re open to everyone
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity.