We’re looking for a Senior Service Designer to join our team as we embark on a mission to introduce a brand new DeFi product. You’ll be leading the service design on a groundbreaking and ambitious project that aims to enable direct investments for crypto investors into public and private infrastructure projects.
You’ll combine Design Thinking with user centric design methods to create optimal experiences for key stakeholders within the project ecosystem. Your work will transform how traditional infrastructure projects seek the necessary funding to get off the ground and will demonstrate that design can create the necessary conditions for a new generation of investors, lenders and borrowers to enter the world of DeFi. The candidate should be based in Barcelona, be proficient in their use of the English language and have a keen interest in the web 3, crypto and DeFi space.
TX – Tomorrow Explored is an advisory and software development company specialising in the application of blockchain technology and decentralised data. We're making technologies of tomorrow accessible for clients today. Our goal is to develop solutions that truly empower industries, organisations and people by unlocking the value of data.
Some examples of what you’ll do in the role:
- You'll lead, plan and conduct user/stakeholder and design research
- You’ll visualize and articulate complex services through compelling stakeholder, system, ecosystem and journey maps.
- You’ll balance stakeholder needs and design flawless user experiences that facilitate their alignment with business goals.
- You’ll use research insights and service prototype learnings to guide ecosystem improvements.
- You’ll identify the right questions, frame and reframe problems, and drive clarity at all stages of the project.
- You can show a portfolio of work demonstrating 10+ years of design experience with digital services and products, for example in a digital agency or startup, or 5+ years of experience specifically in service design or product design.
- Your portfolio clearly demonstrates your design process, deliverables and impact. - You have a passion for cryptocurrency and are up-to-date on the latest developments in the web3, crypto and DeFi ecosystem.
- You have an ability to autonomously explore undefined problem spaces, establishing clarity and structure.
- You have experience conducting research through competitive analysis, rapid prototyping, and in-person testing and interviews with customers.
- You have a demonstrated track record of implementing a wide range of human-centred design techniques including stakeholder, system, ecosystem and journey maps and service blueprints.
- Experience working with tools such as Miro and Figma, Adobe XD and Sketch.
- You’re passionate about great design and you have an interest in sharing your knowledge and expertise with the outside world. You know how to facilitate and unlock the potential of the team and stakeholders.
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You work well with a multidisciplinary, distributed team, managing your work effectively in a remote work setting. - You’re excited by the thought of joining a small but fast growing company and are prepared to be flexible in a rapidly evolving company and space.
What we offer
- Work with a highly skilled team at the forefront of technology
- Work on a truly ambitious and groundbreaking project
- Flexible working culture
- Remote work, but you will have a small team in Barcelona and opportunity to visit our Helsinki HQ and the UAE
- Culture where we think big, appreciate each other and support each team member to succeed and grow
- Private health insurance
- Phone benefit
Our culture and teamship are the foundations of the company. The company pocket guide sets out the values and aims defined by the team. It encapsulates the behaviours of a winning team on a clearly defined mission, which we describe as "Our Everest". Our Everest is the 5 year target created by the team, not the leaders.
Come and help grow this organisation. TX recently got Ranked in the top 10 fastest growing IT companies in Finland. We want to be top 10 in the World.
We're open to everyone.
TX is committed to building an inclusive global team. We embrace diversity.